Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Stand at Newcastle Racecourse on the 9/10 August

I had a stand at Newcastle Race course at the North East Motor Show , it was quite hard work, and i can't believe how much i packed into a 3 door Ford Focus!!

 Setting it up was quite a challenge, and so was putting it all away as well!!  It was a really good weekend, and there was so much lovely feedback about my Tallulah Ravens Emporium! Also it was the first time that i'd actually seen what all the things i will be selling look like when there displayed.

 I still have quite a lot of work to do before i can start setting my shop interior out, so this was just a little taster of things to come. I'm going to get in and start setting things out inside the shop tomorrow, i can't wait to get it finished and i can open!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home